Saturday, January 10, 2009

Eye Candy: If thine left eye offend thee...

Accused of murdering his estranged wife and two children and ripping their hearts out, Andre Thomas plucked out his own right eye just before his 2004 murder trial. His self-surgery didn't win any sympathy from his Sherman, Texas, jury: they sent him to Death Row.

But apparently he didn't like the view from his cell. Last week, Thomas plucked out his remaining eyeball -- and ate it.

Look -- oh, sorry -- this guy is obviously either insane or starving. But Andre Thomas proves what your mother always told you about the first-degree slaughter of your family: "You'll put your eye out, kid"

5 comments:

Love, Rita said...

I followed the link to the article, and once my stomach had completed its slow roll, decided that I didn't have much sympathy for a guy who could rip the hearts right out of his murdered victims' chests and throw them into the trash.

So I decided to wish him "Bon Appetit"! I hope when they finish treating him for his mental illness, they go ahead execute.

Jill said...

Yuck!

THJ said...

I say kill this man immediately, and make sure that it is painful and slow.

Orestis said...

I say leave him alone rotting blind in prison.

Ajlouny said...

Talk about a serious cry for help. This guy really picked a gross way of getting some attention. Ache, I have an eye phobia!