Fatal? Yep. The enema fluid contained so much sherry -- yes, the liquor -- that his blood alcohol level rose to .47 percent and he died of alcohol poisoning -- six times higher than the limit for drunk driving ... well, OK, he wasn't exactly driving, but you get my drift.
Tammy Warner's husband, Michael, died at their home in 2004. She was charged with negligent homicide for, um, getting him loaded, but a judge has now decided there's not enough evidence to warrant a trial.
Her defense: Her husband had been addicted to enemas since he was a kid and he often used booze in his colonics as a way to get drunk.
So next time your weirdest buddy asks you if you want a beer ... wait, with friends like that, who needs enemas?