Friday, January 12, 2007

Signing 'FALL' at Beaumont B&N Saturday

Consider this a personal invitation to all my Beaumont friends and friends-to-be to drop by the Parkdale Barnes & Noble 2-4 p.m. on Saturday to say hello and, if you wish, buy my new book "FALL." I'll even sign it ... just for you!

Can't make it? Don't worry. Next weekend, Jan. 20, I'll be signing at Houston's popular Murder by the Book from 4:30 to 6 p.m. The bookstore -- which caters to readers who love crime fiction and nonfiction -- is at 2342 Bissonnet in Houston.

Still can't make it? Well, you can still drop by the Alabama Theatre Bookstop in Houston 2-4 p.m. on Feb. 17 for a little post-Valentine's Day gift-buying.

See you there! ... Well, one of those places....

2 comments:

rbyran said...

Picked up your book and had it signed, I have enjoyed it so far. You really helped bring out the creepiness of the characters with all the background information. Good Job!

Ron Franscell said...

That's very kind of you to say, rbyran. Thank you. I hope it keeps you riveted all the way to the end!