Are you a fan of classic rock? Looking for some cheap music downloads? Tired of Time-Life's TV commercials? Did you think it's been fun being a Baby Boomer ... until now?
Well, apparently many vocal artists of the '60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging Baby Boomers. They include:
1. Herman's Hermits -- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker
2. The Bee Gees -- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
3. Bobby Darin -- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
4. Ringo Starr -- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
5. Roberta Flack -- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
6. Johnny Nash -- I Can't See Clearly Now.
7. Paul Simon -- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver.
8. The Commodores -- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
9. Marvin Gaye -- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
10. Procol Harem -- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
11. Leo Sayer -- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
12. The Temptations -- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
13. Abba -- Denture Queen.
14. Tony Orlando -- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
15. Helen Reddy -- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
16. Willie Nelson -- On the Commode Again.
17. Leslie Gore -- It's My Procedure and I'll Cry If I Want To
18. Jim Croce -- Time in a Pill Bottle
19. Rolling Stones -- I Still Can't Get No Satisfaction
20. Elvis Presley -- I Can't Help Falling in the Tub For You
21. The Crystals -- Doo-Doo ... Run Run
22. James Brown -- Papa's Got A Brand New Colostomy Bag
23. Beatles -- Did You Still Love Me When I Was 64?
(Thanks to Marie Richard and Don Jacobs for a few of these "hits")