Friday, August 18, 2006

JonBenet: John Mark Karr's emails


E-mails between John Mark Karr, who claims to have killed JonBenet Ramsey in 1996, and a University of Colorado journalism professor who has studied the case were obtained Thursday by the Rocky Mountain News from a source close to the investigation. The "Rocky" says the one pictured above "was part of a small sample of the often lurid and disturbing correspondence between a person that investigators believe to be Karr and [CU Professor Michael] Tracey."

Chilling excerpts of the emails appear in today's editions of the "Rocky."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the writing in John Mark Karr's yearbook which ended with the phrase “Shall Be The Conqueror” in comparison with the phrase "Victory SBTC" which ended the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note I knew at that moment he was JonBenet's murderer. 'Smoking gun and/or circumstancial evidence' aside, if I were sitting on Karr's jury, that bit of information would garner my vote for GUILTY.

Anonymous said...

I believe that John Mark Karr killed JonBenet,and I believe that he also wrote the ransome note.
I also think that he had been sneaking in and out of the Ramsey house for Quite a while.The Karr family should not be permited to have book and movie right.
The Karr family needs to find another way to raise money for attourney fees'.

Anonymous said...

all you idiots were wrong, he is INNOCENT!!!!!

Stacy said...

He may be innocent in the case of DNA; however he is guilty of being a sickening, disgusting individual that I do believe is more of a threat than most people believe. If Jonbenet were my daughter it would haunt me to no end that a man would even fascinate/obsess of her death. How dare he continue to let society believe he was involved up untill Colorado. Involved somehow...I do believe!!!